Option Energy Solutions Ltd Complaints Procedure
If you have complaint, we are here to help.
Here is what you can do?
Firstly you can call our office and speak to Sian our Complaints Manager on 01273 381779 or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write us a letter to 6 Addison Road, Hove, BN3 1TN.
Our Complaints Procedure:
We are dedicated to providing a high-quality gas engineering and plumbing company to all of our customers. When something goes wrong it is always good for us to hear about it, so we can put it right and we can improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have two weeks to consider your complaint, if we have not resolved it in this time we will pass this forward to Association Plumbing and Heating Contractors Limited who will use their mediation service or you can contact the Legal Ombudsman.
What will happen?
- Firstly do not worry about making a complaint to our team here at Option Energy Solutions as we will deal with you as our customer with empathy, kindness and compassion.
- Please put your complaint in writing and send the complaint to email@example.com or you can write us a letter to 6 Addison Road, Hove, BN3 1TN. If you feel this is an emergency, please call us immediately and we will sort out the issue promptly.
- We will then send you a letter or email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it also enclosing a policy of this procedure.
- Sian our Complaints Manager will draw together all of the evidence and take all of your information into account of work and come to a written conclusion of her findings. This will be emailed or a letter documenting our findings in a two- week window of Option Energy Solutions receiving the complaint in writing.
- If our findings show that your complaint is justified, then we will put this into writing explain our next steps, if we feel the complaint is unjustified this will also be put into writing and sent to you explaining our findings.
- If you are not satisfied with our findings, then this complaint will be sent to our mediation service APHC (Association of Plumbing and Heating Contracts Limited) they will then take your complaint on and be in contact with you.
- We appreciate your time and patience.