If you have a broken down boiler you want to replace, or you would like to pro actively replace your heating appliance, we are the most reviewed local boiler installation company in Steyning and Upper Beeding.
We are often compared to national companies, and there are many benefits to using a small local company like us, so we do try to shout about them. We moved to Steyning in 2019, and we are passionate about bringing our central heating services to the area.
WhY YOU SHOULD USE your LOCAL boiler installation COMPANY –
- We take pride in our work and the products that we recommend. Our reputation depends on it, and having a good name locally is a huge motivator to only fit the most reliable boilers and heating controls available.
- If there is an after care issue with anything we fit, we are personally going to be dealing with the remedial works. Along with our duty of care, this is a fundamental reason that we always aim to ‘do it once and do it right’. Having said that, issues do occasionally arise, as that’s unavoidable. We don’t have a restrictive Mon to Fri, 8 til 5 phone line. We are available to call 7 days a week from 8am until 8pm, so you can usually get through to somebody for advice, guidance and an appointment.
- You can find credible reviews online from other local customers who have had new boilers in Steyning and Upper Beeding.
- A small heating company like ours, does not have a sales team. We are technicians through and through. This makes us completely adaptable to your requirements. We can identify when a powerflush is required, or when it’s a waste of your money. We only sell you what you want and most importantly, what you need.
- Our philosophy is quality over quantity! This leads to vastly different results in the finished standard of our boiler installation.
- Local companies are owned and managed by local people who are part of your community. You are directly putting the money you spend with us back into your local community, which benefits your high street and other local companies.
If you have a boiler install carried out by is in any of the BN44 postcodes, you can expect the following process;
Our bn44 boiler installation process –
- Enquire by phone, text or email
- Quote visit and consultation within 1 to 5 days depending on the urgency of your boiler replacement. We can even carry out video call surveys. Here we confirm exactly which boiler type you need, your preferred controls, and which additional purchases you would like eg TRVs, radiators, powerflush etc.
- Quote returned by next working day. We usually return the quote within 1 hour, or even on site!
- Follow up call to confirm receipt and check suitability for your requirements
- Acceptance and appointment booking. If you require an emergency boiler replacement we can install within 1 to 5 working days.
- We carry out your boiler installation using our team of local installers
- On site demonstration of your new boiler and controls system
- Registration of all warranties and Building Regulation compliance certificate done for you
- Recommendations on annual servicing. You can either come to us in a year’s time, or take out a service plan by direct debit.
We take great care to cover your surfaces and protect your home from damage throughout the process. We are confident in saying that the installation of your new boiler could not be in better hands.